Description: This instructor-led program is delivered for organizations that want to strengthen the emotional intelligence competencies of their new and existing leaders.
The program focuses on the most critical leadership dimensions including authenticity, the ability to lead and incite actions in others, the courage to innovate, and mentoring strategies. Participants will gain knowledge of emotional intelligence and enhance practices through hands-on activities and exercises designed to promote strong leaders.
- Module 1: Authenticity. Explore leading with authenticity to enhance your self-awareness and command esteem and self-regard.
- Module 2: Lead and incite action in others. Develop skills necessary to apply a coach approach to management.
- Module 3: Be innovative and resilient. Identify what skills are important for innovation and promote creativity and independence in others.
- Module 4: Avoid derailment. Explore strategies to avoid leadership pitfalls.
- Module 5: Articulate your Vision. Learn to promote and practice visionary leadership.
Style: An optional add-on of 5 leadership coaching sessions for participants is recommended. The course will be led by an instructor and provides skills-building interactive exercises, and is designed to help participants identify areas of growth and development.
Length: The program can be customized to one-day or a more comprehensive program at two-day delivery. Delivered online or in-person. Pre-work includes completing an EQ-i2.0 Leadership assessment (20 minutes to complete), and a 1 hour, 1:1 confidential debrief with an executive coach on your results.
Recommended audience: This program is intended for organizations that want to strengthen the emotional intelligence competences for their new or existing leaders.
Certificate of Completion: Issued upon completion of the program.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.