Description: We help you redefine the way you communicate, collaborate and make decisions as a leader. This instructor-led program provides research-based content that focuses on the leadership dimensions most critical for advancement including authenticity, the ability to lead and incite actions in others, the courage to innovate, and mentoring strategies. Participants will gain knowledge of emotional intelligence and enhance practices through hands-on activities and exercises designed to promote strong leaders.
- Module 1: Authenticity. Explore leading with authenticity to enhance your self-awareness and command esteem and self-regard.
- Module 2: Lead and incite action in others. Develop skills necessary to apply a coach approach to management.
- Module 3: Be innovative and resilient. Identify what skills are important for innovation and promote creativity and independence in others.
- Module 4: Avoid derailment. Explore strategies to avoid leadership pitfalls.
- Module 5: Articulate your Vision. Learn to promote and practice visionary leadership.
Style: An optional add-on for executive coaching is available. The course will be led by an instructor and provides skills-building interactive exercises, and is designed to help participants identify areas of growth and development.
Length: The program can be customized to one-day or a more comprehensive program at two-day delivery. Delivered online or in-person. Pre-work includes completing an EQ-i2.0 Leadership assessment (20 minutes), and a 45 minute 1:1 confidential debrief with an executive coach on your results.
Recommended audience: This course is intended for new and existing leaders interested in taking their leadership to the next level with increased self awareness and confidence.
Certificate of Completion: Issued upon completion of the program.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.